Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

Things have been rather hectic around here and I've been working a lot of overtime. But I have managed to think a little about things and I've done some research into kidney transplants. It's a little less scary now. And while transplantation is a long way off (at least 2 years) before I'll be actually seriously dealing with it, I was compelled to read about it. Here are couple of links, if you're interested, that aren't technical or too in-depth. One is about transplantation and the other is about effects on donors.

The dance class is going well. Lots of fun. And who knew I could actually learn this stuff? Not me.

Now I'm off to peruse Hawaii vacations on the net. I'm saving my pennies and trying to decide on a really cool vacation Luke and I can take next year for about two weeks. We haven't had a real vacation in a while so we want to make it a big one.

No comments: